Clark Middleton Biography
Clark Middleton was an American actor who was best known for his supporting roles in Kill Bill: Vol. 2, Snowpiercer, Sin City, Fringe, and The Blacklist.
He started acting at a California junior college when he signed up with an acting class with friends. Middleton made his debut in the 1983 TV movie Miss Lonelyhearts. In 1997, he wrote the one-person play Miracle Mile about his lifelong struggle with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. He performed it in New York City and other parts of the US.
In the 1990s, he had a recurring role on Law & Order as forensics technician Ellis. Additionally, he played a recurring character known as Edward Markham, a rare book dealer, in the science-fiction series Fringe. Middleton had a recurring role in The Blacklist in which he played Glen, a DMV worker who moonlights as a tracker. This was his most well-known role to date. In 2017, Middleton played a role as Charlie, Audrey Horne’s husband, in the Showtime Network series Twin Peaks: The Return, the sequel to the 1990s TV series Twin Peaks.
Clark Middleton Age
Middleton was 63 years at the time of his death on October 4, 2020. He was born Clark Tinsley Middleton in 1957.
Clark Middleton Height
Middleton stood at a height of 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm) tall.
Clark Middleton Parents
Middleton’s mother was known as Sue Perior while his brother is Kirby. Mr. Middleton. However, he did not reveal the name o his father.
Clark Middleton Wife
Middleton was married to actress Elissa Middleton from 2006 till the time of his death on October 4, 2020.
Clark Middleton Net Worth
Middleton had an estimated net worth of $13 Million at the time of his death.
Clark Middleton Blacklist
In the Blacklist American crime thriller television series that premiered on NBC, he appeared as a recurring cast member and played Glen “Jellybean” Carter. Glen was a DMV worker who moonlights as a tracker. He helped out ex-government agent Raymond “Red” Reddington who was one of the globe’s most wanted fugitives. But then he agreed to work with the FBI to catch his “blacklist” of mobsters, spies, and international terrorists.
Clark Middleton Condition
Clark had juvenile rheumatoid arthritis from the time he was four years old. He summarized its effects in an interview: “At first it distorted my hands. Then the cortisone I had to take made my cheeks fat. At 8, I lost movement in my neck. When I was 15, my hip snapped. After an operation, I had to be on crutches and later, after I broke my leg falling over my dog, on canes”. He remained at a height of 5 ft 4 in (163 cm).
Clark Middleton Death
Middleton died on October 4, 2020, of the West Nile virus. His wife announced his death in a statement, “With heavy hearts, we announce the passing of a life eminently worthy of celebration: Clark Tinsley Middleton, 63 – beloved actor, writer, director, teacher, hero, husband, beacon, friend. Clark transitioned on October 4th as a result of the West Nile Virus, for which there is no known cure. Clark was a beautiful soul who spent a lifetime defying limits and advocating for people with disabilities.”
Clark Middleton Movies and Tv Shows
- Kill Bill: Vol. 2 as Ernie (2004)
- Jonny Zero as Wally (2005)
- Sin City as Schutz (2005)
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation as Delivery Man’s Attorney / Freddie Sloan (2005–2006)
- Live Free or Die as Larry (2006)
- The Convention (short) as Singing Hobo (2006)
- Day Zero as Porn Clerk (2007)
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as Landlord (2007)
- Noise as Board of Elections Worker #1 (2007)
- The Attic as Dr. Cofi (2007)
- The Warrior Class as Raffon (2007)
- Last Call as Tim (2008)
- Taking Woodstock as Frank (2009)
- The Good Heart as Dimitri (2009)
- Fringe as Edward Markham (2009–2012)
- As Good as Dead as Seth (2010)
- Aftermath as Man in Wheel Chair (2013)
- Snowpiercer as Painter (2013)
- Birdman as Sydney (2014)
- The Blacklist as Glen Carter (2014–2020)
- Gotham as Jimmy (2014)
- South of Hell as Corky (2015)
- The Path as Richard (2016–2017)
- Twin Peaks as Charlie (2017)
- American Gods as Sindri (2019)
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. as Pretorious Pryce (2019)
The table below answers some of the frequently asked questions about Middleton.
Who is Middleton?
He was an American actor
5 ft 4 in (163 cm)