Debbie Flood Biography
Debbie Flood is a Wisconsin businesswoman who is set to speaks on Thursday night during the Republican National Convention. She is the president of Melron Corporation in Schofield which manufactures architectural hardware and castings.
Her father started manufacturing sand-cast white bronze window hardware in the 1960s. His company, Melron Corporation, rapidly grew into a primary supplier of window hardware to the aluminum window industry. Flood took over the company in 1996 after the death of her father.
Debbie Flood Age
Flood likes to keep her personal life private hence has not yet disclosed the year and month she was born. It is therefore not known when she celebrates her birthday.
Debbie Flood Family
Flood was the daughter of Norm Peterson who died in 1996. She has managed to keep her personal life away from the limelight hence she has not disclosed any information about her mother. It is also not known if Flood has any siblings.
Debbie Flood Husband
Flood is very private about her personal life therefore it is not known if she is in any relationship. There are also no rumors of her being in any past relationship with anyone.
Debbie Flood Net Worth
Flood has an estimated net worth of between $1 Million-$5 Million which she has earned through her career as a businesswoman.
Debbie Flood RNC 2020
Flood one of the speakers on the 2020 Republican National Convention where he will be speaking on the fourth day. Other speakers include;
- President Donald Trump
- Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson
- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky.
- Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark.
- House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif.
- Rep. Jeff Van Drew, R-N.J., who switched parties last year
- Ivanka Trump, the president’s daughter and White House advisor
- White House advisor Ja’Ron Smith
- Ann Dorn, widow of retired St. Louis Police Capt. David Dorn, who was killed in June
- Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani
- Evangelical leader Franklin Graham
- Alice Johnson, whose life sentence for drug charges Trump commuted
- Carl and Marsha Mueller, parents of Kayla Mueller, an American humanitarian worker killed by ISIS
- Dana White, president of the Ultimate Fighting Championship
President Donald Trump will wrap up the week-long Republican convention with a nomination acceptance speech that is already contentious because of its location: the White House.