Jentezen Franklin Biography
Jentezen Franklin is an American evangelical pastor, author, and televangelist. He is the senior pastor of Free Chapel, a multi-site church based in Gainesville, Georgia, and the author of Right People, Right Place, Right Plan; Fasting; Fear Fighters, and The Spirit of Python.
Jentezen Franklin Age
Franklin is 61 years old as of 2023. He was born on July 21, 1962, in Wilson, North Carolina, United States. Franklin celebrates his birthday on the 21st of July every year.
Jentezen Franklin Height
Franklin stands at an approximate height of 5 feet 8 inches.
Jentezen Franklin Family
Franklin was born and raised in Wilson, North Carolina, United States. He was brought up by his father Billy Franklin and his mother Katie Franklin Lancaster alongside his siblings Richie Franklin, Jill Franklin, Jennifer Franklin, and Doyle Franklin.
Jentezen Franklin Wife
Franklin is married to his better half Cherise Franklin. They tied the knot in September 1987. Franklin’s family lives in Gainesville, Georgia. The couple also has four grandchildren.
Jentezen Franklin Children/Daughters
Franklin and Cherise are proud parents of four daughters and a son. The daughters include Conner Franklin, Caroline Franklin, Caressa Franklin, and Courteney Franklin, and a son Drake Franklin.
Jentezen Franklin Net Worth
Franklin has an estimated net worth ranging between $1 Million – $5 Million which he has earned from his successful career as a pastor, author, and televangelist.
Jentezen Franklin Education
He studied tenor saxophone under Frank Mayes at Atlantic Christian College in his hometown of Wilson, North Carolina. Franklin along with his brother, Richie, played in the college Jazz Band. He quit college after his brother graduated and pursued the ministry under the guidance of his father.
Jentezen Franklin Career
Franklin is an evangelical pastor, author, and televangelist. He is the senior pastor of Free Chapel, a multi-site church based in Gainesville, Georgia. In addition to that, he is an author and has a collection of books. He is also a New York Times bestselling author who speaks at conferences worldwide. His messages influence generations through modern-day technology and digital media, his televised broadcast, Kingdom Connection, and outreaches that put God’s love and compassion into action.
Jentezen Franklin Ministry
He became an evangelist on his way to a musical career as a saxophone player. After the senior pastor of Free Chapel, Roy Wellborn died in 1989, he was installed as pastor of Free Chapel. During that time, Free Chapel was a small congregation of 300 people. Later in 2004, moved to a new location which has a 3,000-seat auditorium.
Jentezen Franklin Church(Free Chapel)/Ministries
He is the senior pastor of Free Chapel, a multi-site church based in Gainesville, Georgia, with seven campuses in three states. Free Chapel is passionate about reaching souls for Jesus Christ, and everything they do is about Him. The church is focused on being a dynamic church that reaches out with the love of Christ to those lost and hurting in the community, nation, and world. Each week his television program, Kingdom Connection, is broadcast on major networks to millions of homes all over the world.
Jentezen Franklin Accident
Franklin was involved in a car accident but he survived. There was a rumor that Jentezen Franklin was killed in a car wreck. Currently, he is okay and very much healthy.
Jentezen Franklin Author And Books
Pastor Franklin is also an author. He has written multiple books including;
- Fasting: (Volume I) Private Discipline That Brings Public Reward (2004)
- Fasting: (Volume II) Opening A Door To God’s Promises (2005)
- Take Hold Of Your Dreams
- The Amazing Discernment of Women: Learning to Understand Your Spiritual
- Intuition And God’s Plan for It (2006)
- Right People, Right Place, Right Plan (2007)
- Right People, Right Place, Right Plan Devotional: 30 Days of Discerning the Voice of God (2008)
- Fasting: Opening the door to a deeper, more intimate, more powerful relationship with God (2008)
- Fasting Journal: Your Personal 21-Day Guide to a Successful Fast (2008)
- Believe That You Can (2008)
- Fasting Study Guide: 5-Week Interactive Study Resource (2009)
- Fear Fighters: How to Live with Confidence in a World Driven by Fear (2009)
- Right People Right Place Right Plan (2011)
- The Fasting Edge: Recover your passion. Recapture your dream. Restore your joy. (2011)
- Fasting Student Edition: Go Deeper and Further with God Than Ever Before (2012)
- The Spirit of Python: Exposing Satan’s Plan to Squeeze the Life Out of You (2013)
- Love Like You’ve Never Been Hurt (2018)
- Acres of Diamonds: Discovering God’s Best Right Where You Are (2020)