Joseph Prince Biography
Joseph Prince is a Singaporean evangelist, author, public speaker, and senior pastor of New Creation Church. The church is located in Singapore. He was one of the church’s founders in 1983.
Joseph Prince Age
Prince is 60 years old as of 2023. He was born on May 15, 1963, in Singapore. Prince celebrates his birthday on the 15th of May every year.
Joseph Prince Height
Prince stands at an approximate height of 5 feet 11 inches.
Joseph Prince Family
Prince was born and raised in Singapore and Malaysia. His father is a Sikh priest of Indian origin and his mother is Chinese. He grew up in Perak, Malaysia. His family is incredibly caring and supportive of him.
Joseph Prince Wife
Prince is married to his better half Wendy Prince. The two tied the knot in 1994. They have a daughter Jessica Shayna Prince, and a son Justin David Prince.
Joseph Prince Net Worth
Prince has an estimated net worth ranging between $5 Million – $10 Million which he has earned from his successful career as an evangelist, author, public speaker, and senior pastor.
Joseph Prince Education
Prince studied and graduated from Commonwealth Secondary School. He completed his A levels at our Lady of Lourdes private school.
Joseph Prince Career
Prince is an evangelist, author, public speaker, and senior pastor of New Creation Church located in Singapore. He was one of the church’s founders in 1983. Prince has exceptional wisdom, books, and sage perching which he uses to enlighten and guide the entire planet. He has a show “Destined to Reign” which made him renowned, and it drew in a large number of viewers from all over the world.
During his time working as an IT consultant, he adopted the name, Joseph Prince. This was before he was appointed senior pastor in 1990. Apart from Singapore, he has preached at churches overseas in the United States, South Africa, Norway, the Netherlands, Indonesia, Italy, Great Britain, Canada, and Australia. As an achievement of his work, he was featured in Charisma magazine in 2010.
He was selected as the church’s senior pastor and during this time, the church saw a significant increase in devotees, from around 150 to over 31,000. Prince is a compassionate and gentle person. He was able to establish a thriving non-profit organization through his generosity.
Joseph Prince Ministries
Prince founded the ministry, a non-profit organization. It shows how to use current technologies such as the internet and media to implant the Lord Christ’s ideals and accurate dogma. Prince on the other side encourages people to ponder and grasp the true purpose of life. Prince believes that life and all of its accompanying features are gifts from the holy GOD, wrapped in his holiness, and that, as his true offspring, should appreciate and honor them.
Joseph Prince Awards
Many ordinary people consider his remarks to be masterpieces, which is the most significant success for a priest. His writings, such as “The Power of Right Believing,” “Destined to Reign,” and others, have been international hits. He was recently featured in the Christian journal Charisma magazine, which he considers to be a blessing. Peres Centre for Peace in Jaffa has given him the “Friends of Zion International Relations Award” for his service to the Israeli people. He has been praised a billion times for leading people down the path of wisdom through his teachings, which is no small feat for a priest.
Joseph Prince Author and Books
Prince is also an author, he has multiple publications. These include;
- Joseph Prince (2007). Destined to Reign: The Secret to Effortless Success, Wholeness and Victorious Living. Harrison House.
- Right Place Right Time (2008)
- Joseph Prince (2011). Unmerited Favor: Your Supernatural Advantage for a Successful Life. Charisma Media.
- Joseph Prince (2011). 100 Days of Favor. Charisma Media.
- The Benjamin Generation (2011)
- Health and Wholeness Through the Holy Communion (2011)
- Healing Promises (2012)
- Provision Promises (2013)
- The Power of Right Believing (2013)
- Grace Revolution: Experience the Power to Live Above Defeat (2015)
- Glorious Grace: 100 Daily Readings from Grace Revolution (2015)
- Joseph Prince (8 November 2016). The Prayer of Protection: Living Fearlessly in Dangerous Times. FaithWords.
- Live the Let-Go Life: Breaking Free from Stress, Worry, and Anxiety (2017)
- No More Mind Games: Win Over Discouragement and Depression (2018)
- Anchored: Finding Peace in The Storms of Life (2018)
- Give Me This Mountain: Faith to go from Barely Surviving to Actually Thriving (2020)
- Expedition Promised Land: Walk Where Jesus Walked (2021)