Lynn Cohen Bio, Wiki
Lynn Cohen was an American actress who was best known for her role as Magda in the HBO series Sex and the City. She was also known for her role as Mags in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
Cohen also played Judge Elizabeth Mizener several times on Law & Order and appeared in the movies such as Munich, and Synecdoche, Cohen’s numerous television credits include roles in Nurse Jackie, Damages, Masters of None, The Affair, Chicago Med, Vanya on 42nd Street, New York, and Eagle Eye. In 2012, she took over the part of female tribute Mags in the second film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
She had other film roles in Across the Universe and Eagle Eye – Out of Control. Cohen made her last television appearances with guest appearances in The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and God Friended Me. For her role in I Remember Mama, Lynn was nominated for the 2014 Lucille Lortel Award for outstanding featured actress in a play and then won the 2009 Richard Seff Award for Chasing Manet.
Lynn Cohen Age
Cohen was born Lynn Harriette Kay on August 10, 1933, in Kansas City, Missouri, United States. At the time of her death on February 14, 2020, she was 86 years old.
Lynn Cohen Height
Cohen stood at a height of 5 feet 4 inches tall.
Lynn Cohen Family
Cohen was born in Kansas City, Missouri, one of three Jewish children. She studied at Northwestern University and started her acting career at the age of 15.
Lynn Cohen Husband
Cohen was married to Ronald T. Cohen from 1964 till the time of her death on February 14, 2020. In an interview in 2015, Cohen said, “I’m married to a perfect man who’s also a great artist, writer, actor, and he wants me to work. He wants to get me out of the house! I’m a member of a very lucky club.”
She had previously been married to Gilbert L. Frazen from 1957 to 1960. Cohen was blessed with one son who is a lawyer.
Lynn Cohen Net Worth
Cohen had an estimated net worth of between $1 Million – $4 Million at the time of her death.
Lynn Cohen Death
Cohen died on February 14, 2020, at the age of 86. The cause of her death has not yet been released. Funs have started to pay tributes.
Bless you and godspeed, our wonderful Magda for 15 years of episodes and films, thanks for your friendship and amazing talent….R.I.P. indeed #LynnCohen pic.twitter.com/aMVVUuaCSy
— Willie Garson (@WillieGarson) February 15, 2020
The table below answers some of the frequently asked questions about Cohen.
|Who is Cohen?||She was an American actress|
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $4 Million|
Lynn Cohen Movies and Tv Shows
- Hello Lonesome (2010) – playing the role of Eleanor
- Somewhere Tonight (2011) – playing a role as Mrs. Pecorino
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2011), (Appeared in Episode: “Beef”) – playing a role as Donna Rosa Doletti
- Not Waving But Drowning (2012) – playing the role of Sylvia
- Art Machine (2012) – playing the role of Roberta
- Where Is Joel Baum? (2012) – playing a role as Mrs. Stein
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013) – playing a role as Mags
- They Came Together (2014) – playing the role of Bubby
- The Affair (2014) – playing the role of Joan Bailey
- Getting On (2014) – playing a role as Janice Carmaglia
- The Cobbler (2014) – playing the role of Sarah Simkin
- Omphalos (2014) – playing a role as Babs
- A Woman Like Me (2014) – playing a role as Alex’s mom
- Master of None (2015) – playing the role of Carol
- All in Time (2015) – playing the role of Mrs. Joshnman
- Deadbeat (2015), (Appeared in Episode: “Last Dance with Edith Jane”) – playing a role as Edith Jane
- Chicago Med (2016), (Appearance in one episode) – playing a role as Rose Wechsler
- The Pickle Recipe (2016) – playing the role of Rose
- Sollers Point (2017) – playing the role of Ladybug
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (2018) – playing the role of Bubbabosia
- Feast of the Seven Fishes (2018) – playing the role of Nonnie
- After Class (2019)